We are seeking an experienced HVAC Technician to be responsible for installation of HVAC systems, including preventative maintenance, HVAC refrigeration and control systems, electrical and mechanical troubleshooting for all HVAC systems and site maintenance technician duties.
- Perform all work functions specified in the Statement of Work for any particular contract
- Install and commission new and replacement HVAC systems (mainly residential, but some commercial)
- Inspect, test and repair/replace duct work
- Monitor HVAC system operations; conduct preventative maintenance in accordance with established schedules
- Check, repair and/or replace valves, motors, controls, switches, gauges, wiring, fans, pumps, compressors, condensers, cores, pipes and other components of the systems
- Order new HVAC parts, supplies and equipment
- Locate and adjust defects in HVAC systems
- Perform all work in accordance with established safety procedures
- Perform general maintenance, as needed.
- 5 years of HVAC installation experience, as the lead installer for 2 year.
- 5 years of HVAC repair/maintenance experience, 2 years running own service calls
- Ability to read and comprehend blueprints, drawings, schematics, specifications, codes, electrical formulas and handbooks
- Ability to use various testing devices related to the electrical and me mechanical trades
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to function as a team member in a demanding service environment
- Current valid driver's license, auto insurance and reliable vehicle
- EPA certification required
- Must pass HVAC testing required by third party to be eligible for work
- Must attend safety meetings and training meetings as required
- NATE/BPI/LEED/ HERS certifications are a big plus
- Must pass background and drug screen process- "Zero Tolerance Workplace" & "Safety sensitive Position"
- Ability to interpret blueprints and evaluate code compliance involving electrical installations, modifications and HVAC maintenance and installation as required.
We value our employees' time and effort. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive pay plus incentives and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities withinin the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
To respond to this opportunity, email us at: [email protected]